Scratching

What an awful day! Felt agitated sitting at my desk and also had a slight hangover after drinking a bottle of wine on the sofa last night!! I’m always fine with my hair in the morning, it is only in the afternoon that my hands start creeping!! I know that hair pulling urges are worse if I’m tired or agitated and so I really should try hard to distract myself. However when you are tired you just feel like sitting there :(

Now I am home it is ok, I have some things to get on with and am focused! When I get in from work I usually try and keep busy, although dull, housework is the best thing I can do for my hair!! :)

As well as pulling hairs out I sometimes scratch my head or pick it, I get angry and frustrated because I pull my hair and then I scratch myself to tell myself off!!! Having a punch bag would also help relieve frustration but I can't really keep one of them in the office!! I don't scratch that often but I do realise that I do it sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changed Priorities

Hair update

Documentary