How can I stop??

I still don't know why I can't stop pulling my hair out. I know it's wrong, I know that it might not grow back and still I pull. It's better than it used to be but I just want to stop!!! Sometimes I look in the mirror and find hairs to pull, knowing full well that I shouldn't. The hair at the front of my head is so thin! I can't imagine it growing back properly now. I still wear a volumiser and probably will for quite a while, at least that makes me look normal!! :(

Although the hair situation always haunts me and is always there, I do mainly just get on with it! Next week i'm away in Greece and so hopefully I will be able to relax and focus on leaving well alone!! The sunshine will also be rather nice :)

Comments

  1. Hi Maggie,

    I just started my page to find people like you and me. I've been pulling for 20 years and working hard (again) to overcome the disease. You're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It's awful isn't it! I get so annoyed that I can't control myself, it always seems so silly! Good luck with the battle, and thank you for the comment :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Changed Priorities

Hair update

Documentary