The Big Tricnic

Every year there is a pic nic called tric nic. The one I have heard about is held in Regents Park in London. This year it on the 19th June. The lady who organises it ties a purple ribbon around 2 deck chairs so that you can identify the group, you can then just join in! I haven't been to one before but the general idea is to just meet up and mingle. I don't think it attracts a big crowd but it's still nice to know that there are other people out there that you can talk too face to face. I might try and go this year, I wonder what we will all talk about............ :)

I have also discovered a good website this week: http://www.trichotillomania.co.uk

Lots of registered users and forums to chat in. Although it's hard I must stay focused on trying to stop!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changed Priorities

Hair update

Documentary