Wet head

Just washed my hair. I never pull my hair when it's wet and I know that this is the same for most people with tric. You can't get hold of the strands properly and your hair goes like elastic. It's feels nice to have a clean non-itchy head! I am home alone tonight so must be careful not to pull any while sitting on the sofa! It's much easier to control when other people are around as I am aware that they might see me do it! I live with my boyfriend and although he knows all about my hair pulling problem we don't often talk about it. I think I prefer it that way as it makes me feel more normal!

I would really like to get rid of the volumiser now and have my normal hair back but unfortunately until I can stop pulling for good I don't think that will happen! I currently drive about 200 miles to get to the volumiser salon, however the man who owns it is planning to open more branches and so hopefully one will pop up near me!! It would be great to save the time and petrol money!! :)

I now have to write some words for a funeral. My auntie died a few days ago and her daughter asked if I would get up and speak! I have never done this before so not sure where to start! Hopefully I won't get frustrated and pull all my hair out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changed Priorities

Hair update

Documentary