Get a grip!

I haven't written for a while because I have been busy and my hair pulling has gone back to how it was! NAC is not a miracle cure :(

I don't remember the day that the pulling started again, but it was at least a couple of weeks ago. I had the volumiser tightened and then drove for 4 hours back home. It was tight and started to annoy me and I know I pulled a few then! I have also had lots on at work which has made me slightly anxious! Anxiety doesn't help the urges either. I know that I must try harder...........

I'm still taking NAC and will continue to do so for now, but I know that willpower is also needed in this battle!!

Time to do some housework now! At least it keeps my hands busy........


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changed Priorities

Hair update

Documentary