Another bad weekend!

Oh dear, I have pulled quite a lot this weekend and I knew full well that I was doing it :(

I have pulled a patch out on the right hand side that is about the size of a 50p, I will now have to wait for about 50 days before any new hairs grow back. The hair salon in Manchester suggested I get the volumiser net extended to cover the sides more and so I might have to do that! It always feels like failure if you have to get the net made bigger.

I have read quite alot about hair growth and hairs don't just keep growing back forever! If you keep pulling them out, eventually they will stop growing and give up trying. The hair on the top of my head has been protected for the last 2 years by the volumiser but it is still very thin underneath. I fear that this hair may be damaged forever. My hair does try hard, but if I keep hurting it then eventually it will die. I must try hard this week to protect it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changed Priorities

Hair update

Documentary