Twitter & Hair Appointments

I have been using twitter for a few weeks to connect with other trich suffers and so far it has been quite good. I have been speaking to people from all over the World. There aren't many people who tweet about trich, I have only found about 20 which isn't many considering how many people use twitter! It passes a few minutes here and there and if I'm tweeting then I'm not touching my hair! :)

With regards to trying to improve my hair I'm still using a volumiser to cover my own hair and I still go for appointments at Hair Solved every few weeks to have it tightened. This picture is of me the last time I went. They pull my own hair through a net and then clip it in place with little metal grips. All of the red colour is my pretend hair, it's real human hair but not actually mine! I do sometimes wander who is belonged to originally.......

I enjoy going to the salon and its good that I can change the length and colour at any time too. I don't have to wait for it to grow!

Comments

  1. That's a brave thing for you to talk about. Hair pulling is a topic hardly talked about but very common. I don't think people realize how hard it is to control. I have a mild case of it and it takes all of my self-control to not do it. I always remember the horrible bald spot i got years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Changed Priorities

Hair update

Documentary