Confused.com

I was driving in to town today and saw a confused.com advert on the back of a bus. The main reason I noticed it was because it had a large logo of a cartoon character pulling at their hair. I know there is saying about wanting to tear your hair out but I guess most people have no idea that people actually do this. I'm not sure if people also tear their out out in a frenzy, I guess maybe they do. When you have trichotillomania you pull your hairs out one by one and so not quite in the same way that the confused.com person is doing it! This logo actually bothers me quite a bit, its a reminder of my problem and the character also has crossed eyes as if it is crazy as well. I know their are worse problems its just sad to be reminded of it everywhere you go, and you can't really escape advertising when it is everywhere around us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changed Priorities

Hair update

Documentary