Someone else

I have been trying to network and meet new people and yesterday I think I saw someone else with trich. I have joined a website for people who want to meet other people in real life! The idea is that you organise events amongst yourselves and yesterday I organised afternoon tea. One of the ladies who came along had dark hair which was long at the front but short and spiky on top, at first i didn't notice but she kept playing with it so it caught my attention. I obviously didn't mention it over the table but if i see her again I might do, not sure how though because I know people with trich are very shy! From my own experience I know that hair is the most touchy subject in the world if you have a problem with it and so I tread carefully!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changed Priorities

Hair update

Documentary