New year plan??

As the end of 2009 comes creeping, I need to decide what my hair plan will be for next year. In 2009 I managed to find a new hair place to do my volumiser which was great! And I also managed to experiment with an amino acid supplement called N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC). At first I thought NAC was good but now I don't believe that it is a miracle cure. My pulling urges are the same as they ever were. Maybe next year I should go down the behavioural therapy route. The trouble is it costs so much. I once saw someone on the NHS but had to wait for 6 months and she wasn't very good. Private practices are better but they normally only work on weekdays and its tricky to find someone who has dealt with trich before. Often it is new for them and I end up being a bit of an experiment! I will need some kind of plan though as I don't want to give up. I have been trying to beat it for the last 4 years but so far no real joy. I know that I might not ever be able to stop but it seems so silly that I can't when I am the one doing it!! Maybe I should break my arms :(

I have a hair friend who I regularly speak to, we met in a forum and she also had a volumiser. She recently got it taken off and now just has extensions!! It's great that she has got to that stage and I really hope she leaves alone now! It's good to know that people can learn to control it :)

Bed time now, but I will work on my plan before the end of the year!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changed Priorities

Hair update

Documentary