New year, new treatments!

Since having the volumiser I have become a bit lazy with regards to trying to stop pulling. Because I now cover my hair up I no longer have to really worry about how thin it is. Next weekend I am having the volumiser taken off and I'm going to see Dr Reddy to discuss possible treatments. Apparently he can also analyse my head to see what damage has been done! I don't expect any miracle cures but I always find it useful to see what's out there with regards to treatments.

He is based in London http://www.theprivateclinic.co.uk so I will spend the weekend there and also catch up with some friends! When I go to see him I will have no volumiser on which will be scary, Hairsolved are taking it off in the morning, I will then go for my appointment with Dr Reddy and then nip back to Hairsolved in the afternoon to have it put back on! Mission time across London :/

Comments

  1. I would love to hear more about this treatment and I hope you will write about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Changed Priorities

Hair update

Documentary