Nearly magazine time :/

If the publishers have sorted it all out, then my hair article should be in next months Psychologies Magazine! I've just got my fingers crossed that work people don't see because I work with a bunch of developers and they might take the micky! :/ They also might not, but still!

I had my volumiser tightened on Saturday, nearly a week ago now and next time I'm having more blond put in to it. Slowly changing colour! My hair isn't great at the moment but it's still growing because I can see the dark roots from when I had my own hair dyed a few months ago. Just need to leave alone.....

I now have a busy weekend ahead! Train journey to London tomorrow and then off to a masked ball! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changed Priorities

Hair update

Documentary